AP Technologies celebrated 20 years supplying the UK's optoelectronics community in 2022.
We continue to supply an extensive range of cutting-edge products for many applications including industrial, scientific, military, medical and hazard and threat detection.
- Light Emitting Diodes and LED systems from UVC to Infrared
- Single- and multimode laser diodes and laser diode modules from 266nm to 1850nm
- Thermal blackbody IR emitters
- Silicon Photomultipliers
- Visible and NIR-enhanced silicon photodiodes
- UV silicon photodiodes - responsive to <1nm for spectrometry, laser and ion/electron/x-ray detection
- Lead-Sulphide (1-3.1µm) and Lead Selenide (1-5.5µm)
- Multi-channel photon-counting DAQs
- Multi-channel charge integrating Data Acquisition Systems (DAQs)
Liquid Crystal Optical Components
- Fast Optical Shutters
- Fast Polarisation Modulators and Variable Polarisation Rotators
- Variable Neutral Density Filters
- Switchable and Tuneable Colour Filters
180nm to 2500nm compact & ultra-compact spectrometers
To download a copy of our linecard please click here
A name you can trust
At APT our name is more than just a catchy acronym, it stands for both the high performance products we supply and our approach to business. We offer a responsive, intelligent service designed to provide solutions which help our customers compete in their own markets. With APT you are guaranteed clear and open communication and strong technical support.